This Agreement Is Made Between تامولعملا ةینقتل ةلیمجلا ةیسملأا ةسسؤم Trading As Vanues.com, And The Supplier.
1. Vanues.com Owns And Operates The Website Https://www.vanues.com (“website”). The Website Is Accessible To The General Public Via The Internet.
2. As Part Of The Features Of The Website, Vanues.com Operates A Non-exclusive Online Booking System To Promote And Rent Wedding Halls And Related Wedding Services Online.
3. The Information On The Website Can Be Made Available To The General Public Through Vanues.com Around Saudi Arabia And Through Various Other Third Party Websites.
4. The Supplier Is In The Business Of Providing Wedding Halls And Wedding Related Services Within Saudi Arabia And Has Requested Access To The Website To Promote Its Rent Wedding Halls And Wedding Related Services And Upload Current Rates / Tariffs As Well As Availability Of Inventory.
5. Vanues.com Has Agreed To Provide The Supplier With Access To The Website, The Vanues.com And Third Party Websites As Selected By The Supplier And In Accordance With These Terms And Conditions. Access By Supplier
6. Vanues.com Will Provide The Supplier With Login Details For The Website As Well As Instructions On How To Upload And Manage Information To And From The Website.
7. Vanues.com Will Create A Specific Webpage For The Supplier And The Login Details Provided To The Supplier Will Apply Specifically To This Webpage Unless Otherwise Agreed In Writing.
8. The Supplier Will Ensure The Security Of Any Login And Password Details Issued By Vanues.com. Vanues.com Takes No Responsibility For Any Direct Or Indirect Loss Or Damage Connected With Unauthorized Use Of The Supplier’s Login Or Password.
9. Vanues.com Reserves The Unfettered Right At Any Time To Revoke A Supplier’s Access To The Website. Vanues.com Shall Not Be Obliged To Give Any Reason. Vanues.com Reserves The Right To Remove Or Edit Information Entered By The Supplier That Vanues.com Considers Unsuitable, Misleading, Out Of Date Or Inappropriate But Will Notify The Supplier Of The Removal Or Edit.
10. Vanues.com Will Take Reasonable Steps To Ensure The Security Of The Website. Termination
11. Either Party May Terminate This Agreement At Any Time By Giving One Month’s Written Notice To The Other Party.
12. Upon Termination Of This Agreement, The Supplier Will Return Any Logon And Password Details To Vanues.com And Will Return Or Destroy (as Directed By Vanues.com) Any Material Relating To The Website Except For Material The Supplier Is Legally Required To Retain For Its Records. Supplier Obligations
13. The Supplier Will Honour All Bookings Made Pursuant To This Agreement At The Advertised Rate.
14. The Supplier Will Ensure That All Customer Complaints Are Dealt With Efficiently And Appropriately. Any Complaint Which Relates Specifically To The Website Is To Be Referred To Vanues.com.
15. The Supplier Warrants That All Material It Uploads To The Website Will Be Accurate In All Detail (including Availability And Rates) And Will Not Breach Any Intellectual Property Rights Of Any Party, Nor Will It Breach Any Applicable Legislative Provisions. The Supplier Will Regularly Update Its Information On The Website.
16. The Supplier Will Ensure That Any Information Uploaded To The Website Is Secure And Will Not Cause Any Damage To The Website. Other Distribution Channels
17. If The Supplier Elects To Have Inventory Available On The Vanues.com Booking System, Affiliate Websites, The Supplier Consents To Vaneus.com Making Information Uploaded By The Supplier Available To These Channels.
18. The Supplier Acknowledges That Commission Will Be Payable By The Supplier On All Inventory Booked Through Vanues.com, Affiliate Websites And Bookings Through The Vanues.com Social Channels As Set Out More Fully Below. Payment By Supplier
19. In Respect Of Any Booking On The Website, The Supplier Will Pay Credit Card Fees In Respect Of That Booking.
20. In Respect Of Any Booking Made Through Other Distribution Channels, The Supplier Will Pay Commission Of 10% Of The Total Booking Value (with This Commission To Include Credit Card Fees)
21. For Bookings Over Sar/5000 Generated Through The Vanues.com Affilate Networks, The Supplier Will Pay Commission Of 10% Of The Total Payment Made By The Customer (with This Commission To Include Credit Card Fees).
22. Credit Card Fees Will Be Those Fees Charged By The Relevant Credit Provider At The Time The Booking Is Made.
23. Commissions And Payments Referred To In Clauses 19 To 21 Above Are Inclusive Of Vat. Payment By Customer
24. Upon Booking Being Made, Vanues.com Shall Charge The Costs Of The Wedding Halls And Wedding Services At The Advertised Rates (adjusted For Booking Fees, Member Discount And Listing Claim, If Applicable) To The Customer’s Credit Card. Vanues.com Will Deduct Any Credit Card Fees And Commission Payable From The Funds Charged And Will Then Remit The Balance To The Supplier With 7 Working Days Of The Customer Check Out Date. Vanues.com Will Issue Remittance Advices To The Supplier.
25. Payment Will Be Made To The Bank Account Details Provided By The Supplier. The Supplier May Change Their Bank Account Details By Giving 14 Days Written Notice To Vanues.com Of The New Details.
26. It Is The Responsibility Of The Supplier To Collect Further Charges Incurred During The Time Of The Wedding Including Labor Services Or Others Etc..
27. The Supplier Agrees To Verify And Retain Evidence Of Customer Registration, Including Source Of Identification (eg Id Cards, ) Best Price Around
28. Suppliers Who Opt In To Be Part Of The Best Price Around (“bpa”) Promise Agree To The Following Terms And Conditions: A) The Supplier Agrees That It Will Provide Vanues.com With Wedding Halls Rate And Availability Dates For Advertised On All Vanues.com Digital Channels. For The Purposes Of This Agreement Rates Will Be In Parity With And Availability Equal To That Supplied To All Other 3rd Party Online Booking Channels For Wedding Halls Types And Offers. Wholesale Rates And All Offline Rates Are Excluded From This Definition. B) The Supplier Agrees That They Will Honour Any Claim Made Against The Bpa Promise Where A Customer Finds A Lower Price Online For The Same Wedding Halls And Stay Dates Within 24 Hours Of Making A Booking. C) The Bpa Promise Excludes Cases Where Prices Are Offers To Closed Groups Or The Booking Is Made Within 72 Hours Of The Date Of Stay. Cancellations
29. The Supplier Must Process All Cancelled Bookings Through The “client Administration Panel” Section Of The Website. Where Possible, Cancelled Wedding Halls And Wedding Services Will Be Restored To The Inventory And May Be Available For Resale Through The Website. The Supplier Will Not Cancel Any Bookings Without Notification From Or To The Customer.
30. The Supplier Will Enter All Cancellations In Their Client Administration Panel As Soon As Practicable After Notification Of Cancellation From The Customer To Ensure Vanues.com Is Notified Of The Cancellation. Once Vanues.com Is Notified Of The Cancellation, Vanues.com Will Process A Refund For The Customer.
31. When Processing A Customer Refund, Vanues.com Will, If The Booking Is Cancelled After The Non-cancellation Period, Deduct The Supplier’s Cancellation Fee And Any Applicable Transaction Fee Prior To Refunding The Customer.
32. If A Customer Does Not Check-in, The Supplier Will Notify Vanues.com Within One Day Of The Check-in Date. Intellectual Property
33. Vanues.com Owns All Intellectual Property Rights In The Website Including Information, Graphics, Design And Software Except Where The Supplier Has Provided Its Own Intellectual Property (including But Not Limited To Text, Graphics And Pictures In Whatever Form) For Display On The Website. Limitation Of Liability And Disclaimer
34. Vanues.com Has No Liability For Any Loss Whether Direct, Indirect Or Consequential To The Supplier In Respect Of Any Matter Related To The Website, These Terms And Conditions And The Supply Of Services Under These Terms And Conditions. This Includes, But Is Not Limited To, No Liability For The Use Of The Website, The Unavailability Of The Website Or Any Errors That May Occur With The Website. Indemnity
35. The Supplier Indemnifies Vanues.com Against All Costs, Claims, Losses, Liabilities And Damages (including Solicitor Client Costs) Incurred Directly Or Indirectly As A Result Of Any Breach Of These Terms And Conditions Or As A Result Of Any Negligent Act Or Omission By The Supplier. Privacy
37. Vanues.com Will Use Reasonable Endeavours To Ensure That All Provisions Are Complied With In Respect Of Personal Information Relating To Or Collected In Respect Of The Website. General
38. This Agreement Is Governed By The Laws Of Saudi Arabia.
39. If Any Provision Of This Agreement Is Found To Be Unenforceable For Any Reason, Then That Provision Shall Be Deemed Deleted From This Agreement And All Other Provisions Shall Remain In Full Force And Effect.
40. Vanues.com May Make Variations To These Terms And Conditions From Time To Time. Vanues.com Will Give 14 Days Notice To The Supplier Of Any Variation.
40. This Agreement May Be Assigned Only With Consent By Both Parties. Provided However That Vanues.com May Assign This Agreement To Any Entity Which Is Owned Partially Or Fully By Vanues.com.
41. If The Supplier Has A Change In Ownership Or Transfers Part Or All Of Its Business To Another Party, The Supplier Must Advise Vanues.com In Writing Of The Proposed Change At Least 14 Days Prior To The Change Occurring. Provision Of Notification To Vanues.com Does Not Constitute An Assignment Of This Agreement.